[WG-UMA] Agenda for UMA telecon 2012-12-20

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Dec 18 00:50:49 EST 2012

(Yes, sent extra-early, because I'm extra-excited about this meeting. Please be sure to join us!)

Date and Time
All-hands meeting on Thursday, 20 Dec 2012, at 9am PT (time chart) – legal, all topics
Skype: +99051000000481
US: +1-805-309-2350 (other international dial-in lines available) | Room Code: 178-2540
Agenda
Activate join.me with code to be supplied on mailing list
Roll call
Consider reading into today's minutes several past all-hands meetings
UMA telecon 2012-11-29
UMA telecon 2012-10-25
UMA telecon 2012-09-27 (quorate)
UMA telecon 2012-08-16
UMA telecon 2012-08-02 (quorate)
Meeting schedule review
NO MEETINGS for the rest of 2012 – happy new year/end-of-the-world!
Anyone want to do an ad hoc meeting next week to review/walk through the massive spec modularization we're undertaking (assuming the world doesn't end)?
Action item review
Legal/business rules discussion
Further review of Binding Obligations and tie-ins to the technical spec
AOB
Review current OAuth introduction/resource registration/discovery proposal
Demo of Gluu's OX UMA support if Mike et al. are available
AOB