[WG-UMA] Tweet chat next Wednesday: please respond

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Apr 19 13:19:05 EDT 2012

Once again I forgot to discuss this! Can everyone please send me (or the group) a note with:

- Your planned commitment to participate in the tweet chat (i.e., can you participate?)
- Your plans for getting the word out over the next six days to potential participants (Twitter, FB, email to colleagues and other mailing lists, etc.)

I suggest that our outreach stress the availability of the new Python library for hosts and requesters, with links to Jacek's tutorials once they're out, and also use the #iiw hashtag along with the #umachat hashtag to stimulate interest among those who are already gearing up for IIW.

Thank you!