[WG-UMA] Draft minutes of UMA telecon 2012-04-12 (incomplete attendee list)

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Apr 14 15:07:25 EDT 2012

Thanks to Thomas for running the meeting and taking notes!

I'll look into the IIW F2F idea. Thursday afternoon is the latter half of "Yukon day", so if we're willing to invite others to join us, this could be an open session right at IIW itself. (I'm now able to attend, by the way.)

As for the OSIS wiki, I don't think the namespace is set up yet. Once it is, I'll alert folks and we can start fleshing out the various landing pages.

A favor? Can the person named "Peter" who attended the last meeting please identify himself to me? We have multiply defined Peters on our roster. Thanks!

	Eve

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2012-04-12
Minutes
Identify note-taker
Thomas took notes.

Roll call
Quorum was not reached.

Approve minutes of 2012-04-05 meeting
Deferred due to lack of quorum.

Interop planning
OSIS folks are creating an "UMA1" namespace for our interop efforts
Next week is the kickoff (not the end) of this interop cycle
Implementers please visit OSIS wiki to see info required and request logins to edit your info from Pam Dingle
Consider creating separate discussion list
IIW-timeframe F2F meeting?
Lukasz and Jacek are not attending the Munich meeting and interop. The SmartAM team plans to look into getting an account on OSIS.

We have an uma-dev list, though it is currently not used for much. It has open membership, so anyone can sign up.

IIW discussion
IIW will be Tue-Thu May 1-3 in Mountain View. Peter, Lukasz, and Thomas [and Eve] plan to be at IIW. Thomas asks if folks would be interested in holding a UMW F2F on the afternoon of the last day of IIW (ie. afternoon of Thursday May 3). Peter and Lukasz say Thu afternoon should be good. [Eve will look into this.]

Any spec discussion
When will/should changes discussed on 2012-04-05 be made, given interop activity?
Thomas asks if any of the implementers have implemented the changes made in draf-umacore-04. Lukasz and Jacek mention that their code is somewhere between draft-03 and -03.5 (ie. not fully implementing the very recent draft 04). Given the timeframe they do not plan implementing the changes in draft-04 before the Munich Interop.

Next Meetings
WG telecon on Thursday, 19 Apr 2012, at 9am PT (time chart) – interop results
WG telecon on Thursday, 26 Apr 2012, at 9am PT (time chart) – Eve regrets
Attendees
As of 24 Mar 2012 (post-mtg), quorum is 5 of 9.

Catalano, Domenico
Hardjono, Thomas
Moren, Lukasz
Szpot, Jacek