[WG-UMA] Social CRM for Government

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Wed Apr 4 11:02:38 EDT 2012

Grreeat thanks Iain.

The target audience is CIO and policy makers, so I'm not looking for
technical, rather a high level overview of the trends and how the pieces
might fit together, ie 'the Cloud as a dataweb' kinda thing.

This is for this report : http://DrummondCloud.info

So the central theme is how might this improve processes in such a way as to
yield big cost savings. When you think of how much Govt spends on data
mashing, you can imagine just how ginormous this could be..

Neil.