[WG-UMA] Calling all UMA implementors: please provide info for the wiki

Frank Wray idmfrank at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:15:08 EST 2011

Team,

We really need more information for the Webinar on December 14th.  This is
the link to the current Agenda for the presentation:

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AbDobGE8a58RZGcydzJmNmpfODM5eGJoeHd4&hl=en_US

These are the same bullet points with a few questions to some of you.
 Please reply with any details if your name is mentioned on any of the
italicized items.

Thanks

   - What is UMA and why do we need it? - (*Eve - Will you be providing any
   information for this slide?*)
   - UMA Use Cases (up to 5):
      - ICAM? (*I am not sure who brought this up last time, but Sal comes
      to mind - if it is, is there any information you can provide and
would you
      like to speak about this use case*?)
      - hData? (*I have worked with some of the hData use cases attempting
      to do my best at understanding, I also know Domenico looked at this.  Can
      we present something?  Would someone from hData be interested in talking
      about use cases?*
      - *Are there other use cases we can add?*
   - Why would an organization want to operate Authorization Manager? (*Anyone
   want to take this on? create some slide(s)*)
   - Why would an organization want to operate an UMA-enabled host
app? (*Anyone
   want to take this on? create some slide(s)*)
   - Implementations Presentations:
      - Cloud Identity/Newcastle University *(Macej/Lukas, any updates on
      the name to use for the presentation and do you have a slide for it?)*
      - Synergetics/TAS 3 (*Sampo, I know Eve mentioned you will be able to
      present on the Webinar, please confirm and provide slide(s)*)
      - Fraunhofer AISEC (*Mario, I know this project was also a
      possibility to present, please confirm and provide a slide*)

*
*
Any other information that can be provided for the Webinar, please let me
know.   I will talk to you all tomorrow during our call.

Thanks

Frank