[WG-UMA] [WG-HealthIDAssurance] UMA & Kantara Cloud Best Practices

Rich Furr rfurr at safe-biopharma.org
Mon Nov 21 08:22:46 EST 2011

Not as far as I am concerned.  We do not deal with citizens at all, but
only with licensed medical professionals.

Rich Furr
Head, Global Regulatory Affairs, Policy & Compliance
SAFE-BioPharma Assn - The Biopharmaceutical & Healthcare Identity
Management Standard
Cell: 704-575-1680
Office:  980-236-7576