[WG-UMA] UMA & Kantara Cloud Best Practices

Salvatore D'Agostino sal at idmachines.com
Fri Nov 18 05:58:26 EST 2011

Neil,

Speaking for myself it would be good to move ahead a use case.  Is there a
particular vertical, I was thinking that given the needs around health care
that we could actually serve eGov and Health IT folks as well.

As you will see we UMAnitarians are a cooperative lot, so curious about
others ideas.

We (UMA) also have a need to progress our trust model so maybe this can help
focus on use case as well.

Thanks for the interest.

Sal