[WG-UMA] Review UMA core spec rev8 rest of document

Cordny Nederkoorn cclnederkoorn at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 13:14:14 EDT 2011

Hi all,

this is my 2nd part of the testability-review for UMA core spec rev8.

2.2.1
The UMA error message returning from the AM in case of a token invalid response: UMA or HTTP?

2.3
Is the error message indicating a malformed scope reg. request a UMA-error-message or HTTP-error-message?

4.3 Update Resource Set Description
In case of a HTTP 204 response message success), The 204 response MUST NOT include a message-body??

Why also not a HTTP error message when a previously registered resource meant to be updated was NOT found??

4.5 List Resource Set Descriptions
What if NO identifiers are found for this user, I would expect a HTTP 404 Not Found??

4.6 Example
Perhaps a good idea to write this as a use case also : prerequisites, flow etc.

That's it for now, see you all at Thursday's Telecon, where we could discuss these points if possible.
Feedback is very welcome.

Best, Cordny Nederkoorn