[WG-UMA] Early draft of slides for IIW12

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sun May 1 14:29:58 EDT 2011

I've updated the slides considerably, at the same link. Probably I won't have much time to change it, but let me know if you have any comments nonetheless! Thanks to Domenico for comments sent offline. (Dom, I'll send you my OmniGraffle source for the "interfaces" version of the graphic I'm using now...)

	Eve