[WG-UMA] No UMA WG call tomorrow; ad hoc spec-editing session scheduled for Monday

Anna Ticktin annaticktin at me.com
Wed Mar 16 20:48:56 EDT 2011

Hello All—

To confirm : the regular UMA dial-in is available and the telecom calendar has been updated.

DATE:
Monday 21 March 2011

TIME:
10-11:30am Pacific
1-2:30pm Eastern
5-6:30pm UK
6-7:30pm Eur
etc.

DIAL IN:
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 2954214

—> Anna Ticktin

       Technical Program Coordinator
       anna at kantarainitiative.org
       anna at ieee-isto.org