[WG-UMA] graph person-to-organization constellation

Susan Morrow Avoco Secure susan.morrow at avocosecure.com
Tue Mar 15 09:33:17 EDT 2011

I agree Rainer that excessive detail is not a good idea, but I think the use of a graph to display the information, has the potential to allow more information than is normally possible to be displayed in a coherent manner.

Domenico will be doing a revised model based on suggestions by Trent and others after last weeks call. We can access then, the effectiveness of this method.

Domenico has also given explanations of the axes during that call, but I think that after the revisions are made it may become more clear.

The bottom line is to try and find a manner of representing your constellation model in a rich enough way to capture UMA. And as Eve states in such a way that both legal and technical trust vectors can be displayed.

Susan

Sent from my iPad