[WG-UMA] graph person-to-organization constellation

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Mar 15 09:03:26 EDT 2011

Hi Rainer-- Great questions. Domenico is normative for answers here. My guess is that this diagram is about generic "business trust" since it maps to one of our motivating scenarios vs. hard protocol details. My hope would be that it could be overlaid on our trust model to gain both meaningful "legal trust" (requesting party/AM operator/liability/etc.) and meaningful "technical trust" (requester endpoiny/AM endpoint/interop/etc.) if someone were to deploy UMA for this scenario.

	Eve