[WG-UMA] graph person-to-organization constellation
rainer at hoerbe.at
Tue Mar 15 06:59:08 EDT 2011
Sorry if my comment is late and inadequate as I missed the discussion on the last call. I have difficulties to interpret the diagram:
- What is the difference between trust and trustworthiness? Subjective vs. objective? If objective, by what authority?
- Are we talking about technical or legal trust? The terms imply a mix of both, which is problematic.
- What are the driving factors to put the actors at certain positions in the matrix?
- How should the numbers be used? For some automated policy negotiation? If yes, how should it be computed?
- What are the assumptions in the model on the technical and policy levels?
In my view a trust model should make the trust computation as explicit as possible without displaying excessive details.
Am 10.03.2011 um 18:32 schrieb Domenico Catalano:
> An Authorizing user (AU) make a loan request to a Financial Broker (Legal person) which became Requester Party in the act to access Authorizing User's resource (i.e. credit score).
> The Financial Broker uses a Bank online loan service (third-party Requester) to process the AU request.
> WG-UMA mailing list
> WG-UMA at kantarainitiative.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 40772 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://kantarainitiative.org/pipermail/wg-uma/attachments/20110315/a921be34/attachment-0001.jpg
More information about the WG-UMA