[WG-UMA] graph person-to-organization constellation

Rainer Hörbe rainer at hoerbe.at
Tue Mar 15 06:59:08 EDT 2011

Hi Domenico

Sorry if my comment is late and inadequate as I missed the discussion on the last call. I have difficulties to interpret the diagram:

- What is the difference between trust and trustworthiness? Subjective vs. objective? If objective, by what authority?
- Are we talking about technical or legal trust? The terms imply a mix of both, which is problematic.
- What are the driving factors to put the actors at certain positions in the matrix?
- How should the numbers be used? For some automated policy negotiation? If yes, how should it be computed?
- What are the assumptions in the model on the technical and policy levels?

In my view a trust model should make the trust computation as explicit as possible without displaying excessive details.

- Rainer