[WG-UMA] Upcoming meetings and spec editing

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Mar 12 07:13:11 EST 2011

Given the North American time change this weekend, perhaps it's for the good that our regular meeting time next week has been disrupted. Both Maciej and I are unavailable next Thursday, so let's definitively cancel the Mar 17 (St. Patrick's Day!) call. I've deleted it off the Kantara calendar.

We thought we could make it up with an ad hoc core-spec scoped-access editing session using Etherpad prior to the next regular meeting on Mar 24. I'm looking for critical mass of a few "spec-technical" people (Maciej, Thomas, Paul, Christian?...), along with as many other UMAnitarians can join in. Rather than make you click a Doodle link, let me suggest the following times; please respond to me individually by this Wednesday to let me know which options work for you, noting carefully that the usual time zone differences are messed up, and I'll make the arrangements for the winning time.

Option 1: Fri Mar 18 7-8am PT (60 min) / 2-3pm UK / 3-4pm Eur:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=18&year=2011&hour=14&min=00&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2

Option 2: Mon Mar 21 10-11:30am PT (90 min) / 5-6:30pm UK / 6-7:30pm Eur:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=21&year=2011&hour=17&min=00&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2

Option 3: Wed Mar 23 8-9:30am PT (90 min) / 3-4:30pm UK / 4-5:30pm Eur:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=23&year=2011&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2

Thanks,