[WG-UMA] Definition of "Trust" (borrowing from TCG)

Mark Lizar mark at smartspecies.com
Fri Mar 4 10:47:56 EST 2011

++1
I very much agree.  I support the relies upon approach for message
flows as this reliance dictates the needed notice for each relationship.

As Jeff and Rainer have done well to point out the flow and direction
of the Host and AM relationship needs to be clear for that to be
effective to progress these forward.