[WG-UMA] Fwd: OAuth 2.0 Python Implementation

Jacek Szpot maligree at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 04:31:08 EDT 2011

Well that depends -- the name was actually a little nod to one of the most
magnetic characters in literature I've encountered - Terry Pratchett's Esme
Weatherwax. This also explains the pointy hat favicon.. so another mystery
solved.

Oh, by the way: the UMA comments I promised during the last talk may be
delayed by a day or two - I've just returned to Poland, having spent whole
Sunday travelling, and today's going to be part two of getting home, taking
a deep breath and getting back to work.