[WG-UMA] Mozilla BrowserID

Susan Morrow Avoco Secure susan.morrow at avocosecure.com
Sat Jul 16 11:32:45 EDT 2011

Unless I'm mistaken, the mozillaid doesnt handle claims as such (other than email address). It looks like a very simplified openid.

I guess it could be used in uma to authenticate the requester, but it seems to me that openid connect has a lot more scope for handling richer claim requests by the AM?

Susan

Sent from my iPad