[WG-UMA] Webinar reminder

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Jul 13 15:47:35 EDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for contributing to the webinar. It went great! Domenico told me he counted 35 participants (including UMAnitarians), and I know there were some people who couldn't squeeze onto the audio bridge but watched in silence anyway. :-)

A couple of people even commented in the chat window how cool our work was, and especially the SMARTAM demo. The demo really makes the benefits come alive. Best of all, Hannes T. got to see this stuff "up close and personal", so even if we don't get a lot of time to discuss UMA at IETF81, I think he'll understand where we're coming from. Thomas, we can probably reuse many of today's slides for you there, just in case.

We may have a webinar recording available by Monday or even sooner, and the slides are already up, so for anyone you know who had to miss it, please send out links as they become available. And keep on letting us know if you see UMA mentions "in the wild", so we can be sure to tweet and FB about them.

There's no meeting tomorrow, but we'll meet again next Thursday. (Actually, I'll be meeting with Paul Bryan to work on the outstanding spec issues with him at our "regular" time tomorrow, 9am PT, so if anyone wants to turn it into a larger ad hoc, let me know and we can rope you in by Skype.)

	Eve