[WG-UMA] Move to "JRD" from XRD in UMA AM metadata?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Jul 5 13:08:42 EDT 2011

I noticed at the last minute that the hostmeta spec had gone from draft 13 to draft 16 while I was working on our spec last week.  But I failed to notice that it now includes an appendix that explains how to do XRD using a JSON format:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-hostmeta-16#appendix-A

Eran pointed this out to me after I mentioned on the OAuth list that we'd likely be just as happy to use JRD for that format.

Any opinions on this? Christian, if you're keeping up on UMA email these days, want to weigh in? (Actually, I'd also love to know whether you're interested once again in working on your Python implementation of the UMA protocol, now that it's nearly complete!)