[WG-UMA] draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00 is submitted to IETF

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Jul 4 00:20:03 EDT 2011

Thanks to Thomas, Maciej, Lukasz, Domenico, and ALL the UMAnitarians for your efforts to get us to this point! Much more to come this week as we do some publicity around this news and get ready for the webinar -- if you haven't already spoken up about being willing to help by blogging, tweeting, or reaching out to like-minded communities, please drop me and Susan a line right now, while you're thinking about it.

I've put the HTML up on the wiki, and a prettier HTML version on my own site. You can go here to get all the latest links to this spec:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+1.0+Core+Protocol

Please do take a careful look at the spec in its current form. As promised, we fleshed out a lot of the messaging detail. There is more to do, and it may be useful to read through the latest issues list in this draft, which we're keeping current.

	Eve

Begin forwarded message: