[WG-UMA] AM DG Charter Ready - Seeking Convener

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Aug 10 20:32:55 EDT 2011

Hello,

The Attribute Management Draft Charter (attached) has received great
response and input.  The Charter seems ready to move forward.  However we
are lacking a Convener.  We need an individual to volunteer as Convener to
get the DG moving.  This person could choose to seek group consensus to stay
on as a leader or step down during subsequent DG elections.

I'm asking for a volunteer(s) to respond to me directly (and please cc' Anna
@ kantarainitiative.org).  Note: responding to the full list distro will
trigger a series of bounces so please just send to Anna and I.  Once we have
a volunteer the charter can go to LC to move forward.

Thanks in advance!

=Joni

Joni Brennan
IEEE-ISTO