[WG-UMA] PII 2010 attendance?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Jul 30 10:26:12 EDT 2010

Last time I checked, only Trent and I were attending the Privacy Identity Innovation conference.  Anyone else planning (or able) to be in Seattle the week of August 16-20?  We have been offered hosting facilities for meetings with anyone who signs up to attend PII...

http://pii2010.com

Note that I'm speaking at the conference (on trust frameworks), and also plan to discuss UMA at the PII Labs portion of the event.  It would be especially great if I could be joined by others, particularly implementors, at this latter forum...

Let me know ASAP.  Thanks!

http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl
http://www.linkedin.com/in/evemaler