[WG-UMA] New dyn reg draft - not done, but some progress made

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Jul 28 17:32:25 EDT 2010

I should point out that there's a hint of how we can incorporate the native-app registration flow in there; one of the TODO items suggests we need a type="proxy_pull" flow.  As noted in an email I sent earlier, I'm thinking that the "Maciej" flow is probably the more comprehensive of the two suggested, so far.

	Eve

http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl
http://www.linkedin.com/in/evemaler