[WG-UMA] New dyn reg draft - not done, but some progress made

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Jul 28 16:58:34 EDT 2010

I'm just going to email out the source and an HTML-formatted version for now.  I've run out of time to do more editing, but if someone else wants to pick up the pen before tomorrow's call, maybe they can just "call dibs" by reply email!  I'll check back in on the mailing list tonight...  Christian, let us know if you decide to fold this back into the main trust you've got on github.