[WG-UMA] Draft minutes of UMA telecon 2010-07-22

George Fletcher george.fletcher at teamaol.com
Fri Jul 23 14:26:47 EDT 2010

Great clarifications! There are really two issues at stake (I think).

1. What is used to secure transactions from the client to the AS, and
how is that unique instance identified.

2. What is used to identify the application (not the instance) as that
is more likely what the persons in the flow expect. Of course, there is
then the security issues with identifying the class vs the instance.

I was really only focusing on #1 with my suggesting that the client
credentials should be unique per instance.

Thanks,
George