[WG-UMA] Preparing for deciding dynamic registration issues

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Jul 21 18:15:48 EDT 2010

In the agenda for tomorrow I included these items:

Dynamic registration I-D (formatted, source)
Aim to make final decisions in this meeting
Push vs. pull vs. both vs. merged: What UMA-specific input (e.g. around trusted claims) do we need to provide to help the OAuth group decide?
Section on pushing metadata directly: moved?
New section on extensibility: written?
Include proposal for solution for dynamic binding of user-agent clients?
Any other outstanding issues?
Could those who have an opinion about the push/pull issue send a message to the list explaining their recommendation and rationale ahead of the call?  (In particular, I'm not sure I even understand how the two could be "merged",  as has been mentioned on the list previously...)

Also, could anyone who feels strongly about how to accommodate non-web-server clients in dynamic registration propose some text ahead of time?

Thanks!  (I still hope to do a few typo-cleanup things to the draft sometime before the call...)

http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl
http://www.linkedin.com/in/evemaler