[WG-UMA] NYT Article on Personal Data Access

J. Trent Adams jtrentadams at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:41:44 EDT 2010

Charles -

I totally agree with you about not wanting to get ahead of ourselves.

On the flip side, though, I think we should alert folks that this work
is in progress.  Assuming that people are starting to dip their toes in
this water, I'd like them to wade our direction (as opposed to spending
time crafting up something else).

IMO, if we identify a couple of journalists with clue, we should be able
to clarify the status so as not to over-promise our current status.
This is a long game, and slowly ramping up reasonable influencers should
help.

- Trent