[WG-UMA] NYT Article on Personal Data Access

Charles Andres andres.charles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:07:08 EDT 2010

If I were building a Bynamite-like service, is there an UMA implementation I
could use today as a coding starting point?

We are certainly going to see more user managed data sites/services
emerging  as a statisticallly significant portion of early adopters start
doing this for real.

At what point do you want to make UMA's model public?  Are there any
toolkits or APIs yet?

This is all about managing expectations.

- Charles