[WG-UMA] SMART User Experience Study

Maciej Machulak m.p.machulak at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Jul 15 08:19:27 EDT 2010

Dear all,

The SMART project team is conducting a user study about UMA that will be used at Newcastle University. We would very much appreciate if you could spend few minutes to complete the survey that we have prepared. This will help us gather the necessary feedback.

It's all very simple - you just need to read what the survey is all about and then complete a small task using our prototype software along with completing our questionnaire. The entire process should not take more than 20 minutes.

If you are interested in helping us, please contact either myself or Iain Carter (at Iain.Carter at ncl.ac.uk) and we'll send you the necessary information to complete the survey online.

Best regards,
Maciej

SMART Project Team