[WG-UMA] New version of draft

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Mon Jul 12 10:25:00 EDT 2010

Hi!

Ok, so the key to working on the repository is to simply fork it for
you. There should be a fork button on the repository page (next to
Watch). If you click it you should have your own copy of it.

Then maybe try following this guide in setting things up:

http://help.github.com/

I would recommend using the installer.

If you have questions in how to set this up please email me and I might
create some FAQ from this. But github probably has spent more time on
writing the docs than I would spend here now ;-)

The plan is then to here and then pull your and other people's changes
into the main repository.

Hope it works!

Christian

>>> http://mrtopf.de/blog Hanbrucher Str. 33