[WG-UMA] New version of draft

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Jul 12 09:57:19 EDT 2010

Excellent!  I've taken a quick look and it's shaping up nicely.  Christian, if you let me know how I can edit the file (do you have to add my github "xmlgrrl" account to some ACL somewhere?), there are a few editorial things I can clean up -- e.g., we had agreed it should be called "registration", and I noticed a place where it means to say push but says pull, etc.

I like the idea of identifying the pros and cons of the different approaches as a next step towards figuring out if we can recommend a single choice out of the two.

	Eve