[WG-UMA] New version of draft

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Mon Jul 12 05:29:38 EDT 2010

Hi!

I updated the draft to include Maciej's spec, Thomas' intro and did some
wording stuff of my own. I also included a TODO section where might want
to choose a task :-)

You can find it at:

http://mrtopf.clprojects.net/uma/

The source code can be found at

http://github.com/mrtopf/UMA-Specifications

Feedback and text changes etc. are welcome! (I don't think it needs
to be 100% perfect to be submitted but I would like to have those
questions answered, e.g. about signing and more about the authorization
requirement).

-- Christian

--
Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge GmbH                                    http://mrtopf.de/blog
Tel: +49 241 400 730 0                                  cs at comlounge.net
Fax: +49 241 979 00 850                                      IRC: MrTopf

Podcasts:
Der OpenWeb-Podcast (http://openwebpodcast.de)
Data Without Borders (http://datawithoutborders.net)
Politisches: http://politfunk.de/