[WG-UMA] Interesting papers

Maciej Machulak m.p.machulak at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Jul 8 13:45:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

During the call I mentioned about two papers that should be interesting to the UMA WG as they are related to our claims approach. One papers is available here:
http://spdp.dti.unimi.it/papers/tsc2010-xacml.pdf
The other one is titled "Minimizing Disclosure of Private Information in Credential-Based Interactions: A Graph-Based Approach" (Bibtex: http://www.dti.unimi.it/samarati/bibtex.php5?id=ADFPS.PASSAT2010) I'll try to get a copy of it and send it to the group.

I also mentioned about an access control policy related paper which is here:
http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/doi/10.1109/CSF.2008.10

Cheers,
Maciej