[WG-UMA] Update on webinar preparation

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Jan 26 11:49:45 EST 2010

The team is hard at work getting everything ready, and we're nearly there.  My current plan is to share a near-final draft with y'all before our call on Thursday.  If anyone not already on the webinar team would like to get a copy for review even earlier, please let me know.

(BTW, we've had enough registrations that we may have to "kick out" some WG members to make room for others!  Remember that we'll be recording this, so if we have to kick you out unceremoniously, you'll be able to watch it later...  Thanks for your understanding.)

eve at xmlgrrl.com