[WG-UMA] Essence of Contract Exchange

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Mon Jan 18 04:42:08 EST 2010

Hi

As many of you know, Contract Exchange and UMA has a lot in common.

I have written a blog article that describes what Contract Exchange is
and how we approach to solve the problem set as well as OpenID binding.
I could equally create an OAuth or Wrap binding easily.
(I did not make it a email article because I wanted to include sequence
diagrams.)

I also have provided a table that maps CX terminology to UMA one at the
end.

Hope this would be a good input to UMA community.

Cheers,

Nat Sakimura (=nat)