[WG-UMA] New attempt at lexicon

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Feb 17 17:43:31 EST 2010

Recall that Domenico created some graphical variations on the UMA topology a while back; I have created a modified set to help in our lexicon discussions.  These diagrams cover most but not quite all of the terms currently defined.  The very last diagram explores the terms related to custodianship.  Please send comments -- thanks!

	Eve

eve at xmlgrrl.com