[WG-UMA] RSVP (was Re: Planning for the March F2F)

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Feb 13 11:38:46 EST 2010

If you are a voting participant, please respond to me (privately, if you wish, so we don't swamp the list) with answers to the following regarding the upcoming F2F meeting, to help me figure out the quorum situation.  First, some links to basic info:

Participant roster: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Participant+Roster
Agenda: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara%20Initiative%20Conferences
Mar 9 starting time:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=9&year=2010&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2
Mar 10 starting time:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=10&year=2010&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2

[YES|NO] Are you planning to attend in person?  (So far I have myself, Paul B., Peter D., and Tom H. as planned F2F attendees.)

If not, are you willing to dial in:
  [YES|NO] On Tue, Mar 9, 1-5pm Pacific time?
  [YES|NO] On Wed, Mar 10, 9am-noon Pacific time?

Thanks!

	Eve

On 9 Feb 2010, at 7:26 AM, Paul C. Bryan wrote:

> Those look fine to me. Three seems like the upper limit given the time
> we'll have.
>
> Paul
>
> On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 07:11 -0800, Eve Maler wrote:
>> I suggested that Dervla add the UMA-related items found at the bottom
>> of this objectives page:
>>
>> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Objectives+for+2010
>> +March+9-11%252C+Hillsboro%252C+OR%252C+USA
>>
>> Can folks please comment?  We'll have an afternoon and a morning to
>> meet, and we'll have a speakerphone in the room so those who can't
>> travel there can call in.  Which agenda items should go in which
>> blocks, to allow interested people to dial in?  Is the list of
>> objectives too long, too short, missing something, etc.?
>>
>> Finally, let's agree not to hold our regular Thursday March 11 telecon
>> the same week...
>>
>> 	Eve

Eve Maler
eve at xmlgrrl.com