[WG-UMA] Partial draft of "scoped access" proposal based on focus call

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Dec 22 11:37:58 EST 2010

I'm hoping we can review this on the WG telecon shortly...  Also note that I've been doing some work on rreg to match our decisions of last week, and I've experimentally pasted the HTML into the wiki here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+Resource+Registration

It doesn't look perfect, but it's handy to have our real specs there.

(Christian, if you get a chance, can you please sync with all the new stuff in my github area and post the HTML and XML versions on clprojects?  Maybe on today's call we can discuss whether the Confluence wiki version is sufficient; I'm willing to pump our HTML versions there instead of your doing it on your site.)