[WG-UMA] Agenda for UMA focus call 2010-12-21

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Dec 20 15:34:05 EST 2010

Hi folks-- We're definitely holding a focus call tomorrow at 7am PT; time chart here:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=21&year=2010&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2

All are welcome!  Maximum running time is two hours, as I've got a hard stop then.  We'll use our usual line "C":

	• Skype line "C": +9900827042954214
	• US: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 295-4214

Lucy Lynch mentioned to me that piratepad.net is a more stable substitute for openetherpad.com, so I've started the following pad to work in:

http://piratepad.net/uma-scope

If we nail that topic and find we have time to move to JSON tokens and claims 2.0 matters, we can create another pad dynamically.

(Today I'll also send out an agenda for our special Wednesday WG call...)