[WG-UMA] Started an "UMA scope" pad

Susan Morrow susan.morrow at avocosecure.com
Mon Dec 20 04:39:08 EST 2010

Hi Eve,

7am pst should be fine for me too

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: wg-uma-bounces at kantarainitiative.org
[mailto:wg-uma-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Paul C. Bryan
Sent: 19 December 2010 17:18
To: Eve Maler
Cc: wg-uma at kantarainitiative.org UMA
Subject: Re: [WG-UMA] Started an "UMA scope" pad

Trust-the-Cloud-Exception: openetherpad.com is now a GoDaddy domain
parking page. The OpenEtherpad dudes forgot to renew their domain. Any
other place I might find this document? Is there an old copy I can at
least read until the OEP dudes get their act together and renew the
domain name?

A call on Tuesday at 7 AM PST is fine with me.

Paul

On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 11:38 -0800, Eve Maler wrote:
> Oops, that timeanddate.com link starts at 7am PT.  I might not be awake
enough at that hour, but then again, maybe I might...

> Would folks also be be interested in a JSON tokens/Claims 2.0 discussion?
(I suppose that could be in its own pad.)  Maybe this is netting out to
being a good enough reason to hold a "focus call" next Tuesday if enough
people are interested.  Let me know what y'all think.

> 	Eve
>
> On 18 Dec 2010, at 11:35 AM, Eve Maler wrote:
>
> > How about setting up an explicit time to hang out on this pad and
discuss how the scope mechanism might work?  Any takers for next Tuesday,
anytime in the 3-hour period starting at 8am PT?

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=21&year=2010&h
our=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2

> > I'm hoping that Sal, George, Maciej, Christian, and Paul in particular
will express their preferences on this.  If we think a phone call might help
in addition, let me know and I'll see if line "C" is available in the
preferred time stretch.

> > Thanks,
> >
> > 	Eve
> >
> > On 15 Dec 2010, at 8:22 AM, Eve Maler wrote:
> >
> >> Since we need to discuss how the scope information (resource set
identifiers and action identifiers, in some form!) has to flow, I started an
etherpad to flesh this out:

> >> http://openetherpad.com/uma-scope
> >>
> >> Please feel free to contribute, and we can review progress (if any)
during tomorrow's call.  George, if you feel we can easily make use of the
new JSON token work, let us know how/where.