[WG-UMA] Started an "UMA scope" pad

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Dec 18 14:35:44 EST 2010

How about setting up an explicit time to hang out on this pad and discuss how the scope mechanism might work?  Any takers for next Tuesday, anytime in the 3-hour period starting at 8am PT?

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=21&year=2010&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2

I'm hoping that Sal, George, Maciej, Christian, and Paul in particular will express their preferences on this.  If we think a phone call might help in addition, let me know and I'll see if line "C" is available in the preferred time stretch.

Thanks,

	Eve