[WG-UMA] New rreg and core specs

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Dec 15 13:13:08 EST 2010

Thanks for these comments!  (Can I tempt you to do the same for the rreg spec too? :-)  We need to do an analysis of draft 11 and figure out implications for our spec.  You're right that we should identify the OAuth draft (the current one we use is 10) more clearly.  As we get more specific about conformance language, I think we're going to want to name/number an UMA "snapshot" so that it can become a consistent testing target.

	Eve