[WG-UMA] UMA "golden pitch" slides

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Dec 10 20:42:41 EST 2010

This morning, Joni Brennan and I gave an UMA summary talk to the ITU-T identity summit.  Since the slides as prepared have a pretty thorough talk track, I thought it might be useful to release them into the wild for people's general use.  When I was at Sun, we used to call these sorts of things "golden pitches" because they were a kind of reference slide deck.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments.  Now the big ITU-T deadline is over, I have time to make revisions if warranted.  If folks think this is generally useful, then I can announce their availability more widely on the site.  And if you end up using them yourself, please do let the group know how it goes.

Suitable for displaying to an audience:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/37751312/UMA-Summary-10Dec2010-builds.pdf
Talk track suitable for printing:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/37751312/UMA-Summary-10Dec2010-notes.pdf

(The original is in Keynote.  I'm happy to share it too...)

Thanks!