[WG-UMA] Draft testing materials for review

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sat Dec 4 11:41:27 EST 2010

I've gotten permission from the MITRE/Project hData folks to share with you the following draft materials and status report from their testing effort for the UMA bounty program.  As you may recall, the health data scenario (http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/hdata_scenario) has some specialized features, and these materials focus on testing these features.  This is a good opportunity to take a look and offer comments and questions.

Please also note that Cordny Nederkoorn has been preparing an UMA conformance test plan that takes a more comprehensive view, and we'll see that material soon as well.  (I'll be putting relevant questions about conformance and spec details into the next few agendas as a result.)

Thanks,

	Eve

Begin forwarded message: