[Wg-uma] DIAL-IN INFO Re: Agenda for UMA telecon 2009-10-01

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Sep 30 16:19:10 PDT 2009

Indeed, we were able to secure the "Hi-Def" line for tomorrow!  See
below, and note the nice Skype option. We'll keep our weird x:10-y:30
meeting time for this week, but will normalize to x:00-y:30 (max)
starting next week.

Skype direct number: +9900827042954214

Conference room number (to be used with regular phone numbers; not
used with the Skype number):
2954214

Local phone numbers (long distance costs apply)
United States	+1 (201) 793-9022
Canada	+1 (201) 793-9022
Austria	+43 (0) 82040115470
Belgium	+32 (0) 70357134