[Wg-uma] Agenda for UMA telecon 2009-10-01

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Sep 28 18:16:17 PDT 2009

Because of the wiki outage, I haven't yet put this agenda online. And
because I will be in an all-day meeting tomorrow (I try to send the
agendas at least two days ahead of time), I'm sending this today.  If
you can, please try to spend some time doing "homework" in preparation
for these discussions.