[Wg-uma] Quick poll: Weekly call tomorrow?

Peter Davis peter.davis at neustar.biz
Wed Sep 23 08:31:52 PDT 2009

+1 for call, if for no other reason, to discuss her table just
published!

=peterd

On Sep 23, 2009, at 11:27 AM, Paul C. Bryan wrote:

> Hi folks:
>
> With Eve away this week, and there being only a moderate amount to
> discuss, I'd like to take a quick poll on whether we we'll hold the
> weekly call. Voting starts... now!
>
> Paul

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Director & Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[T] +1 571 434 5516 [E] peter.davis at neustar.biz [W] http://www.neustar.biz/
  [X] xri://@neustar*pdavis [X] xri://=peterd
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
you have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.