[Wg-uma] Technology matrix

Peter Davis peter.davis at neustar.biz
Wed Sep 23 08:29:19 PDT 2009

Good stuff eve.  a couple of comments:

+ technically, link contracts are part of XDI, so i suggest altering
the column header to read XRI/XDI
+ i believe (drummond can correct me here) that XRI/XDI also carries
the capability of user-imposed policy
+ maybe a row for bootstrapping (discovery) mechanisms might reveal a
pattern :-P

=peterd

On Sep 23, 2009, at 9:52 AM, Eve Maler wrote:

> At last week's meeting in Las Vegas, it was suggested that I take
> the compare/contrast matrix buried in my ProtectServe slide deck and
> turn it into more of a "living" wiki resource.  I've now completed
> that action:
>
> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Technology+Matrix
>
> Let me know if you have any suggestions for improving this page.

> eve at xmlgrrl.com

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Director & Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[T] +1 571 434 5516 [E] peter.davis at neustar.biz [W] http://www.neustar.biz/
  [X] xri://@neustar*pdavis [X] xri://=peterd
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
you have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.