[Wg-uma] Direction of the contract flow

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Sep 16 07:22:32 PDT 2009

Nat, thanks for coming to the meeting yesterday and for blogging your
thoughts on this!  I'll write up a few notes about how it went before
our call on Thursday, and please stay tuned for an agenda for that
call; sorry for the delay, but the Kantara meetings at Digital ID
World have been taking all my time. Dial-in details are already noted
at the very end of our minutes from last week's call:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/UMA+telecon+2009-09-10

	Eve