[Wg-uma] Fwd: [Community] You might want to decide about your next face-to-face venue before 9/16

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Sep 10 13:43:41 PDT 2009

For anyone who happens not to be on the Kantara community list (it's
low-volume, and it's a good idea to subscribe...), see below.  We are
planning to have a F2F on the Monday afternoon before IIW, specific
location not quite locked down yet, and Hasan, Iain, George, Maciej,
and Michael (along with myself) have mentioned planning to be in
attendance. Anyone else planning to go?  See our meetings/minutes page
to keep up on the details:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/uma/Meetings+and+Minutes

	Eve

Begin forwarded message: